Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Back!



I was so lazy to begin writing for my blog again but I keep telling myself that I should continue doing this, I shouldn't give up half way.. I should have given myself some "Me-time" since taking care of my lil baby full-time.. So I was thinking to myself and then my brain started to fill with ideas of things I could write.. As everyone has been saying that "Sharing is Caring" rite...

Anyway... My recent life has been all about my boy.. He is 2 months and 2 weeks now.. Which also means that my under-eye-bags are also getting blacker, thicker and wider! Despite the hardships and backaches, I am glad and I am definitely very happy to have my lil' boy with me, to be able to cuddle him, and to witness the moments of him growing up, the never-ending laughters and surprises that he continually gives us.

By the way, I have not introduce my Honey Bear yet.. His name is Ayden..

So, I promise myself that after writing this short update of myself, I will take photos of some interesting things and will upload here and hopefully the upcoming blogs that I'm going to write will contain useful info and is entertaining for my dear readers.

Ooh.. and not forget to mention, that's me in the photo... thats my 26th weeks being pregnant. My belly starts to show visibly and the little navel of mine is protruding... Looking back then, time really flies~

Till my next blog, See you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment