Sunday, June 20, 2010

He was gone

On Father's Day this year, a family has lost their father. He was my uncle. He lost in the battle of illness & peacefully left this world at about 3:30 a.m. dawn.

I will always pray for you & your family. For some reasons, I will not be able to attend his funeral, but I believed that my uncle will understand & forgive me.

I LOVE YOU, UNCLE! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOUR SMILES, YOUR LAUGHTERS & YOUR VOICE CALLING MY BABY NAME..

May You Rest In Peace. I Love you, uncle~

A Poem in my mind:

Dear Uncle

I love you, uncle
May you at last find peace in the other world,
Far away from all the existing difficulties in life,
Peace in the eternal life.

I miss you, uncle
I shed quiet tears when I think of all the time,
You had spent with me,
When I was a child, you gave me cuddles,
When I was a teenager, you gave me sound advices,
You will always be on my mind.

See you again, uncle
When time comes,
May we be allowed to meet again,
So that I can give you the HUG I owed you,
and Blew a Kiss on your left cheek,
telling you that at last,
"Everything is fine!"

Dedicate to my dear uncle, may his soul rest in peace.
From: yen ling

No comments:

Post a Comment