Monday, June 7, 2010

Long Lost Poem



I used to write poems to fill out my feelings of sorrows, happiness or when I am reflecting on something. I was clearing and re-ordering my book shelves when I came across my little pinkie note book that once is my best friend in Adelaide.

I was flipping over the pages of recipes, notes, diary and on the last page, I found my Poem of Solemn, a name that I gave to the poem I wrote last time.

A Poem of Solemn
What if there is only you?
The world you have left behind,
Trying to find something new,
Seeking meaning you never knew,
The Meaning of Life that everyone..
Everyone is talking about..
Endlessly

People would tell you life is wonderful,
but what if you falls hard on the ground,
People would tell you life is a learning process,
but what if you grow too fast you wanna stop.
What is the Meaning of Life then?

Or should I begin.. with What is Life?
Someone said it is the thing you held in your hand,
but it is also the thing that dissappear
before a glance of your very own eyes
Life can be a long journey,
or a meaningful short one,
You choose your own life..

The Meaning of Life?
One may live in this world, to enjoy, to experience..
some strive hard to find status
some live near family and some..
some stay close to friends, for the person
knew it's the only thing
that he can either give and take without worries.

Some people say friends never leave us,
but what if you still feel loneliness inside,
always remember that...
Someone, somewhere is always thinking of you.
Someone hugging you close, praying hard for you,
It is only a matter of reaching out your hand,
A matter of time, to find the key to cure loneliness.
Maybe you are just feeling alone?
Alone in this dark wide world can be frightening,
but such world can he happening as well
Look at the world..
Look at it.. carefully..
You'll find a destiny..I promise
Welcoming your presence..
The place where you belong.
Do not fall when you're tired,
As one says rest if you must but never quit,
Warriors are not afraid of the front,of the unknown,
He only believes in one thing,
He believes in..
Himself;
The soul you have inside, surprisingly
Are your key to cure loneliness,
The key to happiness,
Your soul is your dearest friend,
Always believing in you,
If you defeat yourself, you defeat your soul,
Never give up til the last breath you have..
As a life with a soul is a life with a goal!

yenling

Thank you for always being there for me!


Our friendship is so amazing,
The birds all have to sing,
They know that what we have,
is such a A special thing.

I knew it ever since the start,
From the very day I met you,
That we'd be the Perfect friends,
I hope that you did too

Things are just as I had thought,
For you're always oh so kind,
I know that I can count on you,
& that grants such peace of mind!

Lots of Love,
yenling

No comments:

Post a Comment